A large unit in Apollo 14
Does your company need the space to grow? This is possible in Apollo 14. You can combine several smaller units into a larger space, or even rent a whole wing of the building. Here, you meet and work with fellow entrepreneurs who work on sustainable solutions, just like you.
You can also take advantage of all startup support that Apollo 14 has to offer, use the meetup space in the central hall, the beautiful roof garden, and the colorful pantries. Establish your company in the startup hub of The Hague: the Binckhaven.
- Stylish and new business units in a beautiful building.
- Pantries with kitchen, dishwasher, fridge, kettle and coffee.
- Possibility to use special meeting and presentation rooms.
- The largest units even have their own meeting rooms.
- A parking garage underneath the building.
- Access to the bycicle cellar of the building.
- 24/7 access to the building.
- A big sunny rooftop garden.
Pricing and conditions
- The smallest unit of 18.7 m2 can be rented for € 329,72 per month including service costs and excluding VAT and internet.
- Multiple units can be rented at the price times the number of units.
- Subscription for super fast internet can be arranged with Zero Space. The costs are € 1.75 per m2 for 500 MB up and down per/second. This is your own personal connection.
- Parking spaces are for rent via BRECOD for € 950, – (excl.) per year.
- Flexible rental contracts of at least half a year, with a notice period of 3 calendar months.
Other renting possibilities
A flexible workspace in an inspiring environment
Especially for starters: a small and affordable unit
Rent a meeting room and event space in Apollo 14