Apollo 14 is the impact hub in The Hague, part of ImpactCity. In Apollo 14, various startups, organizations, and investors rent office space and flex workplaces and the impact ecosystem comes together at (online) events and to work.
We are looking for an enthusiastic go-getter who can help us with the organization and technical support of virtual and hybrid events in Apollo 14. We recently opened a beautiful studio for parties in and outside Apollo 14 to organize their online and Corona-proof events.
When it’s possible again, your hospitality and organizational talent is also very welcome for the physical events in Apollo 14. You also help with the (internal) communication of Apollo 14 and you create content for the newsletter and social media. In addition, together with the community manager, you are the point of contact for the Apollo 14 tenants and you help with day-to-day management on location. These tasks vary from questions about climate control, internet problems to giving guided tours to interested entrepreneurs.
What are you going to do?
- Provide technical support during (online) events
- Helping to organize (online) events for ImpactCity, its partners, and the Apollo 14 community
- Taking care of the internal communication of Apollo 14, such as writing the newsletter and organizing the weekly lunch booster via Zoom
- Collecting and creating content for the Apollo 14 website and social media
- Community management: helping with the daily management at Apollo 14
- Maintaining contact with tenants and parties interested in the facilities of Apollo 14
This internship/work experience assignment offers many opportunities to learn, develop further and expand your network. In addition, there is room to initiate and implement your own ideas. You will work in a small team of communication professionals and will be supervised by Fransje de Gelder, community manager of Apollo 14. You will work at the Apollo 14 office, which is located at Binckhorst in The Hague (according to guidelines, of course).
Who are you?
- You are an MBO or HBO student in the second or third year, or you have just graduated and are looking for a cool place to gain work experience;
- You are enterprising and can work independently;
- You don’t mind taking on all kinds of jobs;
- You are good at customer contact and enjoy working together and meeting new people;
- You have knowledge of and experience in organizing (online) events;
- You have experience with platforms such as Zoom, Teams and Google Meet;
- You have an affinity with online productions;
- You understand how (online) marketing and social media work;
- You master the Dutch language in word and writing.
- Available at least 24 hours a week
- You can start in September or October
- Period of 3 – 6 months
- Fee available in consultation
Send your motivation and CV before August 1st to Fransje de Gelder